Tuesday 4 September 2012

What I'm all about.

I suppose I never really stated what I'm all about, so this will be a short post stating what and why.

I started this blog from the idea my secret keeper (nickname for a friend) gave me. He is writing a blog too and I figured it would be a good way to vent my feelings and let it all out, in well written and hopefully structured paragraphs.

I had, and to an extent still have, a lot on my mind. I'm not really a one sided card. There's a lot to me, which sometimes even I don't understand. I guess you could call it multiple personalities, but I don't think that's right, there's got to be more to it than that.

I am one of those, 'into everything' people. I love My Chemical Romance, the Used, Asking Alexandria, and Taylor Swift, Gaga, and Katy Perry. I love to dance, draw, write, sing, play guitar, laugh, and paint. But I also love to play video games, go for bike rides, rock out to Nirvana in the car, and watch gore-filled movies.

Certain things about me are where it gets confusing though, part of me loves crayons and water colour and talking and acting like a child, but another part of me is fascinated by gloomy paintings, and I have a massive interest in eyes, I paint them everywhere and draw them.

I wouldn't call it 'multiple personalities' but I do feel that way sometimes. Anyhow, I started this blog to keep my mind and thoughts in order, as well as to maybe help people feel motivated or interesting and not think so highly of society and she shitty way the media portrays things.



^ That is a random photo selected out of the few I took, when I had done my makeup and attempted to look pretty. This is what I call me number one.




Those are ones I took just then. That's how I look on most days, my hair messy, no makeup or attempt in how I look. I always felt more comfortable in my own skin around people I trust but then my insecurities get the better of me, and I wear makeup and do my hair. 

In the end, I guess I'm just another girl, from Brisbane, Australia, with no direction in life and full of insecurities now. But my own blog is going to help me change that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment