Wednesday 12 September 2012

Friendship

It's getting late and I am having trouble clearing my thoughts. So while these memories are fresh in my mind, I am going to try to get them down.

Tonight, I hung out with Monique, she's a girl I work with and one of my very best friends. When I'm with her, I laugh and smile and sing and dance easier, she makes life and my shifts at work more enjoyable for the few hours that we get to hang out. Tonight, we went to the movies to see 'Kath and Kimderella' (which was actually quite funny) and the entire cinema was empty. Just the two of us. It was so good, we had such a blast, racing, dancing, singing, shouting, giggling. Does anybody else have a friend like that?

Our friendship is so natural and light and fluffy, we can talk about everything and it's good to know I have someone willing to listen to me and tell me secrets, as well as keeping mine. She's a bold and beautiful girl and I see this friendship as being something I will hold onto forever.

                              

I've never been one for friendships, in reality, I always figured I never really made strong ones with a lot of people, I had/have a few really good ones, however, this is the first time I can truly say I have a friend who makes me feel light and fluffy and silly and happy, all in one.

That Is A Friendship Worth Fighting For.

No comments:

Post a Comment